Beauty and drama elevate our level of awareness.
In my paintings, I attempt to capture this beauty and drama of life with elements of landscapes, architecture, shadows, skyscapes and loved objects in reflections, projections and mysterious combinations, to create works that refresh the memory and sense of wonder experienced in those moments of awareness.
- John Waters The Golden Hour 1 - 19 NOVEMBER 2017
- The Mother Art is Architecture Jane BENNETT, Chris BROWNE, Isabelle DEVOS, Stephen NOVA, John WATERS, Hadyn WILSON 31 AUG - 18 SEP
- John Waters On Reflection 5 – 24 MAY 2015
- Looking Inside and Outside Hadyn Wilson, Adrian Lockhart & John Waters 15 JULY – 10 AUGUST 2014
- John Waters Elevate 19 NOVEMBER – 10 DECEMBER 2013